BREAKING NEWS PEOPLE: making confetti on your own at home is SO dang EASY! And you only need a couple things that you probably already have on hand. Keep reading to see why I never spend $$$ confetti!
What you need:
– Tissue paper in the color or colors of your choice (you know that colored paper you buy at target to stuff a last minute gift bag for someone?)
– Any sort of hole punch – single hole punch, three hole punch, star punch, heart punch, etc
1. Choose your colors of tissue paper
2. Turn on your favorite show/podcast/grab a friend to chat with
3. Punch out your confetti until you reach your desired quantity!
IT’S THAT EASY! You’re welcome.
Party with Carly