Picture this: you just threw the most fabulously fun party and now the end of the night has arrived – but you aren’t quite sure how to clue your guests to pack up and head out without being rude! Here are some sneaky tips to let your lingering party guests know that its time to leave: 😉
– Turn the music off and the lights on
– Start cleaning up! Collecting trash, doing dishes, etc. Better yet – ask them for help cleaning up to get them up and bring their attention to it!
– Say things like “I am so glad you came!” “Thanks so much for coming!” “Can I get you anything else?”
– Offer if anyone wants to take anything home or start handing out to-go favors
– And if all else fails, make an announcement that the party is over and thank them for coming!! 😉
Hope these sneaky tips help you out at your next soiree! Happy hosting!🎉
Party With Carly