Fireworks that burst out into flowers???? YES PLEASE. This cute firecracker centerpiece is sure to steal the show at your 4th of July bash, and all you gotta do is grab a pool noodle and some tinsel and get craftin’.
What you need:
- Red pool noodle
- Glass cup
- Fresh or fake flowers of your choice
- Grab a glass drinking cup and cut your pool noodle at about the same height (or a little taller) as your cup. Do this as many times as you need until you have enough pieces to completely surround your cup.
- Secure your pool noodles surrounding your glass cup by tying a tight ribbon around them and complete with a bow.
- Cut off a small piece of any color of tinsel (about one inch) and stuff into the hole at the top of each pool noodle.
- Fill glass with water and flowers and VOILA!