SOMEBODY PLEASEEE tell me what screams Summer more than popsicles?? Get your balloon artist on and make yourself some easy peasyyy popsicle balloons for your next summer soiree! In just a few simple steps you will have your pool party guests ooooo-ing and ahhhh-ing!
What you need:
- Long party balloons in the colors of your choice
- Balloon hand pump
- Popsicle sticks
- Tape (I suggest packing tape)
- Blow up your balloon to double your desired length
- Tie both ends of your balloon and cut off any excess
- Find the center of your balloon, fold it in half, and twist the two sides a few times.
- Bend the two sides next to each other and use a piece of tape to secure them in place.
- Tape a popsicle stick on either side of the balloon in the back
- Place and tape each balloon on a piece of string and hang!