Is there anything more American than pie?? That’s why this cutie pie slice garland would be the perfect addition to your patriotic holiday party! All you need are some basic arts and craft supplies and a good show to watch while you bake some paper pie.
What you need:
- Red, blue, and brown paper
- Cut out several triangles in red and blue paper. These will be the pendants for the banner.
- For the criss cross pattern pie slices, cut out several strips of brown paper and glue them to the triangles in a basket weave pattern. Cut off any excess that hangs off the side of the triangles.
- For the star pattern pie slices, cut out several brown paper stars using a stencil, a star cutter, a cricut machine, or even just free handing it! Glue the stars in whatever pattern you would like onto the triangles.
- To make the crust, cut out a strip of brown paper and accordion fold it. Then glue it to the top of the triangle, over the rest of the pattern.
- Either glue or hole punch to string together and hang!